How it Works:
- Sign-up for free to create a business account. When you sign-up, 1 free invoice form will be added to your "Invoice Stack". The invoice stack is similar to a stack of paper forms. When you create an invoice, one invoice form is removed from the stack. When the stack is empty, you may purchase additional invoice forms for a nominal fee.
- Create invoices using our public gallery of invoice forms. You may also create invoices using your favorite program, such as Word, Excel, or any other application that can produce an invoice. Invoices created by other applications (i.e.: off-line) may be uploaded to your account for presentment on-line.
- Send invoices to your customers via E-mail, or print the invoice and send it via regular (snail) mail or by FAX. When your customers receive an invoice, they may log in to view the invoice in a secure environment.
- Accept payments from your customers. If you configure a payment gateway (such as PayPal), your customers will be able to pay your invoice on-line.
Manage your invoices from the convenience of your desktop!
Why bill your customers on-line?
- Overall cost savings. Sending bills electronically via the Web or E-mail does not require stamps. You also save considerably on paper and labor costs. All told, on-line billing costs 25 cents to every $1 spent on paper billing.
- Better cash flow. When businesses bill customers and receive payments electronically, they get paid faster. The average invoice-to-payment cycle will shorten considerably when you bill on-line. Your customers will appreciate the opportunity to reap discounts offered for paying their bills early.
- More efficient customer service. On-line bill presentment allows customers around-the-clock access to their billing information. They can e-mail you with questions when it is convenient for them, without you worrying about adding staff.
- Invoice Presentment in a Secure Environment. Your invoices will be presented to your customers in a secure on-line environment. Customers may access their invoice on-line 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Brand your Invoices. You may upload your company logo for use on any of the invoices you create.
- Create Invoice Templates. Create an unlimited number of invoice "templates" for products and services. Once a template is created, you can create new invoices by simply copying the template and adding customer information to complete the invoice.
- Invoice Delivery. Invoices can be delivered via E-mail or you may opt to print your invoices to keep a hard copy, or to deliver via traditional mail. In either case your customers will have access to the invoice on-line at any time.
- Recurring Invoices. Create an invoice once and have it sent repeatedly on a recurring schedule.
- Invoice Gallery. Our gallery of invoice forms contains many common invoice formats that can meet the needs of most businesses.
- Invoice Tracking. The system will track past due invoices and send overdue notices to all customers with unpaid invoices.
- Upload your Invoices. Already creating invoices using Microsoft Word, Excel or other software? No problem, simply upload your invoice and have it presented in a secure on-line environment.
- Accept PayPal and/or credit card payments. Our system is fully integrated with PayPal so that your clients can log in to pay your invoice immediately via PayPal or via a credit card processing gateway such as ECHO (Electronic Clearing House On-line).
- Accept full or partial payments. You can specify whether or not partial payments are accepted for invoices. The system will keep track of all payments received for an invoice and will mark the invoice paid when the invoice balance reaches zero.
- Discounts. You may specify invoice terms and discounts for early payment. For example, a 2% discount if the balance of the invoice is paid within 10 days, (i.e.: 2/10 Net 30)
- Customer Contacts. Save customer contact information to easily create an invoice with a click of the mouse.
- Multiple Users. Your business account supports multiple users. Privileges may be assigned to individual user accounts.
Still Have Questions?
Please visit our Help Center for additional information.
|16-Dec-2017||About Us | Privacy | Help||© 2017 www.invoice.com|